Follow Me on Facebook

Andrew Billington Photographyon

Monday 6 July 2009

Another Exciting Show and Some Prawns!











An interesting week this week. Had the privilege of shooting a cracking show at The New Vic Theatre in Stoke - 'The Wicked Lady'. I'd already shot the poster image and I went back to shoot the Tech and Dress rehearsals. Whilst being a 'bodice ripping' show of some proportions it also features some great aeriel work and dramatic fight scenes on bungee cords! All very well but a devil to photograph - actors all over the shop and in the air above you...




I then shot some commercial shots of prawns in my home studio under flash lighting - weird and wonderful I hope!




Oh, and I shot a wedding in Coombe Abbey in Leicestershire last weekend - a lovely wedding with a really pleasant bride and groom. I think everyone had a really enjoyable day and thankfully the rain held off. Becky's dress - the bride - I thought was exquisite (see photo above) and I hope I did it justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.