Follow Me on Facebook

Andrew Billington Photographyon

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Carol and Mike's Liverpool Wedding

Here's a look at Carol and Mike's lovely Liverpool wedding. I started the day at their flat near the gorgeous Sefton Park (I shall be shooting a wedding in the Palm House there next year!) and moved onto St. Cecelia's Catholic Church for a solemn but enjoyable marriage ceremony.
But the day really found it's relaxed, cool vibe when we got to the reception venue at The Hope Street Hotel - a contemporary, modern establishment right in the heart of Liverpool. Getting there was fun on an old London Routemaster bus. Much fine food, speeches and dancing followed, I left at about 10pm but I'm sure things were going strong into the early hours...








Find me at my website: Andrew Billington Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.