Follow Me on Facebook

Andrew Billington Photographyon

Thursday 24 November 2011

Back to Basics

After my adventures into the world of extreme Photoshopping I had to revisit an image from a wedding in the summer, just to remind myself of the images I get most satisfaction from.
I like the simplicity of this shot - we have context (Manchester Town Hall), lots of lovely space around the subject, a bit of a narrative (What is she looking for?, Where is she going?, Where is everyone else?) and I love the shine from the floor.

PS - the answer to the questions are: She is nipping to the loo just before the ceremony.

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture!! Its so simple but perfect and the narrative is so funny! Its the unexpected shots that turn out the best! x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment.