Follow Me on Facebook

Andrew Billington Photographyon

Wednesday 18 February 2009

Nice Niece and Nephew Time




No jobs this weekend so popped down to Cardiff to meet my new nephew Finlay. As you can see from the photo above I did manage to capture an odd moment when he wasn’t shocked and screaming to finally be in this world.

I had to catch the odd shot of Lily May as well – especially when she was showing her ‘jazz hands’ to her Auntie Rachel.

It’s interesting I have been asked to photograph lots of children – particularly in lessons at schools or doing drama workshops – and they are a lot less self conscious of the camera than adults, they just tend to ignore me and get on with more interesting things. Which is when the good shots happen.

Still, more next week – Theatre and Fashion this time….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.