Follow Me on Facebook

Andrew Billington Photographyon

Friday 27 February 2009

Manchester Fashion Shoot


I got involved in a great studio shoot on Saturday last for a company called Zmurko Model Agency. It was at a big old mill to the west of Manchester - Blue Door Studios, Vale Mill near Stalybridge.

We had six models to shoot throughout the day and a room full of equipment to use, but in the end I shot very minimalistically with just one light and using natural light as a fill. There was a great abandoned room beyond the main studio which the shot above was taken in - I like a bit of texture in a shot. The models were all new to the agency, although not to modelling, and I spent most of the day working with another photographer to get headshots and some fashion shots of everyone.

Really enjoyable and, I think, effective day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.