Follow Me on Facebook

Andrew Billington Photographyon

Wednesday 15 December 2010

Adam & Renu


In the interests of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) I have been advised to link from YouTube in order for the Google spiders to find me. Apologies for the boring nature of this post but please enjoy seeing Lizzy's wedding in Oxford...
I'm shooting my last wedding of the year this Saturday in Exeter and am really looking forward to it (as long as the snows stay away). I'm also in the middle of a really interesting project with Creative Partnerships in Staffordshire (Partners in Creative Learning) working as part of two affinity groups in schools and documenting the process... more from this in the New Year. Have a happy Christmas one and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.