Follow Me on Facebook

Andrew Billington Photographyon

Thursday 13 January 2011

Contemporary Wedding Photographer Staffordshire


This is how I'm describing myself. I've had a lot of irons in the fire and now it's time to throw my energies in one major direction. The New Year brings a re-branding of me and my wedding website (http://www.weddingedge.co.uk) which I hope to have time to concentrate on and launch around April. I've had to think hard about what I love about shooting weddings (the people, telling stories, capturing unique moments, surprising people with what I've observed and how I've chosen to show it)and how I can stay true to the way I want to photograph events (natural, unguarded, candid, relaxed - with fun and unstrained 'formal' shots). This has to be reflected in how I represent myself to the world so this is going to be a hard road, but fun I hope.
I'll still stay fresh by doing other photography and I'm really happy to be working again this year with the New Vic Theatre, Partners in Creative Learning and some models and bands. Welcome 2011, bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.