Follow Me on Facebook

Andrew Billington Photographyon

Sunday 9 August 2009

Adam & Phil's Wedding

I attended a Civil Union this afternoon in Bolton. I lovely couple - Adam and Phil - had their service at The Holiday Inn at the Bolton Centre. It has a converted Church as the function room which creates a great backdrop to the Civil Ceremony - family and friends gathered for the brief service and it had just the right amount of camp... masks, feathers, musicals and glitter.
Watch the brief photovideo to get an idea of the day.

3 comments:

  1. That's a lovely video. So pretty and beautiful wedding photograph slides in that video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still thank you from the bottom of my heart for this, you really made our day stand out for us. I just looked at the photos again now, I love them!

    Is there any way for me to get a higher resolution version of that lovely little video? :)

    -Adam

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment.