Follow Me on Facebook

Andrew Billington Photographyon

Tuesday 25 August 2009

CD Cover and a glorious wedding in Macc...







Busy couple of weeks considering I was supposed to be having a holiday and overseeing my new kitchen being installed!


I sold a print from the exhibition at the Burslem School of Art which lead to shooting the CD cover for international DJ Andy Moor's new album (they probably don't call them albums but what would I know)... it's funny how things link together. It was a quick job which needed to be turned around in about 6 hours so I could get the artwork to the Estonian Digital Artist (the photo above shows my shot and his subsequent work).


I also shot a couple of wedding in Alderley Edge and Macclesfield - both were blessed with great weather which is a miracle against the odds for this summer. Both had a lovely Bride and Groom who were really interested in getting some interesting shots and made the whole day a pleasure for them and me.


I shall try to take a bit of time now and concentrate on all things relaxing - as soon as I have designed and sent to the printers the wedding albums fron June!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.