Follow Me on Facebook

Andrew Billington Photographyon

Sunday 2 August 2009

Exhibition, Facebook and New Websites

Not too much to report this week, it's been fair steady on the photography front and I've been trying not to convince myself that the sniffly cold and sneezing that won't go away is Swine Flu... it's not, I'm sure.... is it?
Anyway, I've got some prints to enter in a Stoke photo exhibition which I shall submit on Wednesday. Watch this space for further exhibition detalis.
I've set up a budget wedding photography side to my business - I want to give value for money and a very modern feel so WeddingEdge was born. It's strapline:
Unlimited Time, Unlimited, Photos, Unlimited Imagination, One Price.
I figure that if I present a print and photo only option (so no album) the time saved can be passed on and a reasonable deal for both photographer and customer should be the result. PLUS I want to shoot more contemporary style and use fashion lighting and shooting techniques - more fun for everyone! So this resulted in the new website - www.weddingedge.co.uk.
Please check it out.
More next week....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.